Comment on page
Airchains Network Ltd (may be referred to as ‘Airchains’, ‘us’, ‘we’, or ‘our’) as the operator of the website respects and understands the importance of privacy regarding personal data of our customers, visitors and learners.
Information you provide to us: You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our website when you register to use the Services and when you report a problem with the website such as:
- Name, Date of Birth, Gender, nationality;
- E-mail address, Postal address, Contact details;
- When create account on website then username and password, preferences, feedback and survey responses;
- Report a problem with the website; receive support or otherwise corresponding with us.
No personal information is collected apart from the information submitted by the visitors themselves. Further, after filling forms on the website visitors are required to accept the terms of this policy and provide their consent for use, store and process of their personal information.
Information we collect about you: When you visit our website or use our product/service, standard information may be collected automatically by our servers which are provided by your web browsers. The information may include:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address, type of browser and version;
- Type of device used, operating system and version, unique device identifiers;
- Geo-location to track user base;
- The pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page and other details.
Information required to be collected by Law: We may collect information to comply with the regulatory requirement or rules and regulations of bye-laws such as Know Your Customer (KYC) documents required, anti-money laundering requirements.
The third-party sources may be used but will be done with clear notice.
We also use analytical tools to identify how you found our website among other usage and tracking tools in order to understand your requirement and way of using the website/product/service, so we can optimize the same in a user-friendly manner.
We will process or use your personal data in a transparent and lawful manner for the following purpose:
- To analyze your use of the Websites by compiling reports on Website activity for optimizing our website and for internal statistical purposes.
- To identify how to improve the user experience and cater the needs of the users.
- To resolve issues raised by the user for customer or technical support.
- For researching and marketing our other services.
- To ensure fraud prevention, safety and detecting illegal activities.
- To enforce activities in compliance with applicable laws and our agreements and policies.
To provide certain services or for business purposes your personal information can be shared with third parties that would be clearly communicated beforehand while you submit your information or with your prior consent.
We shall require to share your data with any government or enforcement entity seeking access to the data if their request is valid and within their statutory or regulatory power.
We ensure that your personal information is protected with appropriate technical and organizational security measures. However, any data transmission on the Internet is generally not secure and we accept no liability for unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or loss of personal information. Unfortunately, absolute protection is not technically possible.
The rights available regarding your personal information that are available with us are set forth below:
- Access to the information: You have right to access to the information regarding your personal data stored with us at any time and on your request can provide you a copy of the information within 15 days from the date of request electronically.
- Access to rectification: If the personal data stored with us is inaccurate or incomplete or outdated, you may inform us at any time and we will take all responsible steps to rectify your personal data and keep up to date.
To proceed with such request, we may need supporting documents as proof of change for legal regulations or purpose.
- Right to be forgotten or erasure: If you want us to remove your personal data stored, that can be done subject to the retention period agreed under the agreement entered into with us and in following circumstances only:
- 1.where the data is no longer required by us;
- 2.where there are no regulatory and legal obligations to retain the data;
- Restriction of processing: You can choose to suppress or restrict use of your stored personal data with us but this does not stop us from storing your personal information. However, we will let you know whether requested restriction is possible or not. Such as in following cases, but not limited to, processing cannot be restricted:
- 1.processing is prudent to be performed in public interest;
- 2.processing is performed under legal grounds;
- 3.processing is done for providing certain services;
- 4.processing is undertaken for research.
- Data portability: You may request us to transfer your personal information stored with us to another third party of your choice.
- Automated decision-making including profiling: You can request us not to be subject to the decisions based solely on an automated process including profiling subject to the following conditions:
- 1.is necessary for entering into or performing the services;
- 2.is required for legal compliances or regulations;
- 3.consent was explicitly taken while submitting information on the website.
- Restricting Marketing communication: You can request us to stop sending you mails related to marketing or promotion of our products and services. Provided, we reserve the right to send you mails related to products and services subscribed.
The length of time we retain Personal Data outside our back-up system varies depending on the purpose for which it was collected and used. Further, we reserve the right to maintain your personal information as part of our standard back-up procedures in electronic format.
When personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, we will maintain records for a significant period of time as mandated by regulation & then securely destroy the records.
The information we collect about you will be stored and processed in British Virgin Islands (BVI) and where our affiliates and third-party providers maintain facilities. By using our website or services, you consent to the transfer of data to these overseas third parties where privacy laws may not be same or as protective as those in your jurisdiction.
Our website or services requires verifiable parental consent for the collection of personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction. However, it is possible that we may inadvertently receive information pertaining to children then please notify us at [email protected].
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how we process your Personal Data, please contact us in the first instance at [email protected] and we will attempt to handle your request as soon as possible.